Sunday, July 12, 2009

Growing Green

It's been awhile since I blogged about our garden. It's HUGE!!
Photobucket

We've already had a good crop of lettuce and spinach and we've enjoyed a couple of tomatoes too. Everything has been very tasty so far! Abby and I picked some green beans and wax beans this afternoon which we will be eating with dinner tonight!!! I can't wait to taste them!
Photobucket

I am so happy with the way everything is growing. We should be enjoying some of the cherry tomatoes, carrots, more lettuce and some cucumbers very soon. I am so happy with the way everything has turned out and how easy it's been to take care of. I think all of the rain we've had has definately helped. Speaking of rain, check out my new playlist. I never realized how many songs were written about rain and storms!! There is quite a variety of styles too. "Stormy Weather" was a song I used to sing when I was little. I think my dad taught it to me?? Funny!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Your garden is beautiful! I was late getting green beans planted, so we won't be harvesting those anytime soon! You're right, all that rain certainly has helped things along. Now if it was just a bit hotter.

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People