Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Along the Fox

It's been feeling like fall (more like winter at times) temperature wise for awhile now, but we haven't had much of a chance to enjoy it yet. We're so lucky to live along such a beautiful river with so many fun things to do. It was a little chilly, but we thought it would be a good day to go to the Fabyan Forest Preserve for a picnic and some fun.

What a cool place!! There's tons of bike trails, a japanese garden and even an old windmill you can tour. Here are a few pictures of our day.



No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People