Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Know It's Not Monday, but Oh my Gawd!!!!

Has this ever happened before??? No! I could wait until Monday to blog about my latest music find, but I physically cannot. As Buddy the Elf would say, "I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!!"

Photobucket

So, his name is Sanders Bohlke and he's from Oxford, Mississippi. His voice is like butter, I kid you not. He's currently unsigned and I think you can only buy his stuff through itunes and amazon's Mp3's, but you should do one or the other because you will be sorry if you don't!!! I originally heard his song 'The Weight of Us' and I literally stopped what I was doing and said, "who is this amazing man with a voice like butter??" The rest is history. I downloaded every single song of his I could get my hands on and have not stopped listening to them since. The depth of emotion in his music is like nothing I have ever heard. Dude's got soul!!!!!

'The Weight of Us'


That is really the only song of his I could find on youtube that wasn't live, so if you want to hear more you should check out his myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/sandersbohlke

Then go directly to itunes or amazon and purchase all of it!!!! Here's the link his mp3 downloads from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_0_7?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-music&field-keywords=sanders+bohlke&sprefix=sanders

Oh, and you're welcome!!!! :)

1 comment:

Mama Prupetta said...

Love it Molly, great find!

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People