Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sometimes You Just Can't Win

I'm not known for being unreasonable, but I do know that I'm not the easiest person in the world to get along with. Women will understand what I'm talking about here: sometimes it has to do with PMS, sometimes it's just that we're looking for a fight and there isn't anything you can do or say that's going to be right. It's not fair but that's the way it is. Sorry.

I know when I'm acting like this. It's like I am standing on the other side of the room watching myself being completely ridiculous but I can't help it. Kevin could say something as simple as, "hey, did you know we're out of toilet paper??" and it sets of this whole chain reaction. He may as well have walked into a field full of land mines. Suddenly I'm in full attack mode. "Oh really? No I didn't know that. I guess I am a failure for not knowing that. I guess I am the only person in this whole family that wipes their a$$. No one could have told me this before now? I was just at the store!?!?!?!" Then before you know it we're insulting your mother's cooking and the size of your package. Jugular stab with a fork!!!!!

I don't know why this happens or how to avoid it. Or if it could even be avoided at all. Sometimes there is nothing you can do or say that isn't going to get you in a ton of trouble. Sometimes you just can't win. Just putting that out there.

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People