Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Emerald Isle Martini

Everyone loves green beer on St. Patrick's Day, but sometimes it's good to have another option as far as the green drinks go. Too many of these and you'll be hurling on the blarney stone instead of kissing it, so be careful.

Photobucket

Emerald Isle Martini

1.5 oz Vodka
1.5 oz Midori or other melon flavored liqueur
splash of orange curacao
juice of 2 limes

Fill cocktail shaker with ice and ingredients. Shake well and pour into chilled martini glass. Garnish with a cherry or lime! Slainte!!!

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People