Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Holy Crap, it's February?!

So I guess I took a little break from the world of blogging. Seriously, one minute it was Halloween and I turned around and it's almost Valentine's Day (check out my awesome playlist). How does that happen? We've been super busy around here with school, homework, jobs, dance, etc. And you know there's always a project (okay, three or four) going on. Here's what we've been up to around here:

Master Closet Reno - mostly done
Kid's Bathroom Reno - in progress
Stairway - DONE
Girl's Room - in progress
Guest Room/Second Family Room - in progress

We have crossed a lot of other things off the list!! Here are a few picture updates of what's mostly finished...

Master Closet Before:
Photobucket

Master Closet After:
Photobucket
We will have to find some more wall hooks, a mirror and some baskets or bins to hide some other stuff.... but it's so nice to have a place for everything! It is so much easier to keep organized. It's been several weeks and it's still not messy!!!

Half Bath "during"
Photobucket

Half Bath After:
Photobucket
It's super hard to get photos of this room since it's so small. But you get the idea!

Photobucket
Sink and mirror.... contemplating a little shelf for below the mirror.

Fireplace:
Photobucket
Still need to get trim on the columns. I am thinking about changing the mirror out for a bigger one? Not sure yet!

TV Shelf DONE:
Photobucket
We finally have a shelf in this little spot next to the tv! We still need to come up with a solution for the cords and I need to get a basket or something to put movies in.

Stairs Waaaaaaay Before:
Photobucket
I can hardly remember when this used to be a half wall!!

Stairs After:
Photobucket
Black and white finally done right!!!

We've accomplished a lot over the past few months! We're still working on the kid's/guest bathroom upstairs. I will definately be posting about that whole process and probably about the closet reno too!! So stay tuned... I promise I'll be back soon!!

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Everything looks great! What a difference the black on the stairs makes!

Unknown said...

I think the black on the stairs and white on the risers look fantastic!

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People