Friday, March 2, 2012

Work It Out

I'm in a huge rut. A work out rut. This happens to me every year around February/March and it sucks. It's cold (although not as cold as it could be), I'm tired, and I care way more about my next meal than I do working out. I have no idea why I have so much trouble staying motivated. I know how much better I look and feel when I exercise on a regular basis, but it's so easy to talk myself out of it. I mean, let's be honest. I just want to be able to bake and eat whatever I want, and look super hot and feel awesome without having to do any sort of moving around. Anyone else feel the same? I can't be the only one.

Photobucket

Last night out of sheer desperation, I sat down to rework my work out. I started thinking of some things that I love, other than food. And then it hit me. I need a playlist! Music can be a great motivator, so I started working on a pretty epic work out playlist. There are tons of great sites online with suggestions for songs to ramp up your exercise routine, so be sure to check those out. But I have to be honest and tell you some of the suggestions are lame. Come on, there are way better songs than "Let's Get Physical." I was able to come up with about sixty songs for my playlist! I pretty much covered it all - eighties hair bands, old school rap, new stuff, dance stuff.... you name it and it's on there. Hopefully this will keep me from getting bored anytime soon. Take a listen! If you like what you hear, head on over to itunes and download your faves. Be advised: some of these tracks aren't kid friendly, so put those ear buds in when you crank it up!! And if you beat me to it and already have a soundtrack for your sweat sessions, I'd love to hear what's on it!!!

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People