Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Staycation Day 2

So today could have been better. You'll have to forgive any typing errors....due to the fact that I have had little to eat and a couple of glasses of sangria. I am trying to numb the pain of my stupid tooth. AGAIN. I had to go back this afternoon for what I thought would be a means to an end, but alas it was not. They had to remove the temp filling and reclean everything again. Only this time the novacaine didn't take so well and I felt a lot of stuff. Stuff as in pain. What the novacaine DID do was make my jaw lock up so I couldn't even open my mouth for awhile. Insert panic attack here. NOT COOL!!!! Just when things were starting to feel better!

So they cleaned everything up again and tell me it's off to my regular dentist to have the actual crown put back on. Hoo-flipping-ray. Can't wait. THEN, I got out and the receptionist hands me a piece of paper with another bill. Evidently my insurance won't pay because this dude that MY dentist referred me to isn't in my network. Let's just say, I could have a really nice plasma tv right now. But instead I have this tooth!!! Sick, right??? So somebody messed up and I have to figure out who and how to make them fix it.

So here are the pictures of what went on today that was F-U-N while I was in the seventh layer of H-E-L-L.....Kevin took the kiddos to the park with the water sprinkler here in our neighborhood. Another slideshow for your viewing pleasure....

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People