Thursday, September 11, 2008

My New Do

We ALL need haircuts right now! Ethan and Kevin are all shaggy, Abby's is in her face, Lulu has the Don King look going on and I have dark roots and split ends. I know, there could be worse things!! But I love getting my hair cut!! Girls, you know how it is. You look forward to it! And I am so bored with my current hairstyle. So, I was looking around for something different and cute this morning......

Here is what I found.... it's Sienna Miller - former wifey of Jude Law


Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

So, what do you honestly think??? Please post comments!!! Is my face too round for this or can I pull it off????

3 comments:

odd dotty said...

OOo...I think that is super cute!! And I think you could totally pull it off. I have been wanting a new do, too. Where do you get your hair done again?

Kerry said...

how funny - I was just telling Jim this was the haircut I wanted - but had the same question - is my face too round ?

Jean said...

It will look great:)

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People