Friday, September 26, 2008

She's Crafty

"She's crafty - she's gets around
She's crafty - she's always down
She's crafty - she's got a gripe
She's crafty - and she's just my type
She's crafty...."


Remember that song by the Beastie Boys?? Whenever the crafting bug bites me, I think of that song and sing it to myself. I have been busy decorating the house for fall (event though it's like 90 degrees!!!) and found a few very cool projects online. Most of them have been little fall floral arrangments for various areas of the house, but the one that I HAD to blog about was this cool pumpkin topiary project!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am still having issues deciding whether or not to leave it on the plant stand or just put it on the ground. It will look cuter once there is a bunch of real pumpkins sitting around it!!! You can print out the instructions to make your own pumpkin topiaries here...

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=howTo&p=HomeDecor/1003_ci_FirstImpressions.html&rn=RightNavFiles/rightNavHomeDecor

I didn't put cement in mine, either. I just put some bricks on the bottom to add some weight so it didn't tip over!! So that is my crafty post for now!!!

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People