Monday, April 27, 2009

The 90s Were So Cool - Week 1

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE today's music. I am always blogging about it! But there was something so fantastic about the stuff in the 90s. I have a whole HUGE playlist of tunes from back in the day, but rather than upload all 150-something songs I thought I'd post a new one every week. Mondays blow, so look for a new 90s fave every Monday. Most of them will be "alternative", but not always. Enjoy!!!

"Banditos" The Refreshments


This song came out in 1996 (the year before I graduated) and was a big hit for The Refreshments. It's all about how the band (in college at the time) wanted to go to Mexico, but were too broke to be able to afford it. So they were going to rob a convenience store on the way down there for cash. The song was written jokingly one morning over coffee. So cool!!!!

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People