Sunday, May 3, 2009

Picture Perfect

What a beautiful day!!! Man, it feels like forever since it was this nice outside. We spent most of today doing work outside in the yard, mowing our three foot tall grass and just soaking up the amazing sunshine (I hear Vitamin D can help prevent swine flu - ha ha). We cooked dinner on the grill, busted out the potato salad and strawberry shortcake and then had a fire in the fire pit. You can't have a fire without s'mores!!! And since the weather was so picture perfect I had to of course take some pictures of my kids enjoying their delicious s'mores.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I managed to make it through turning 30 on Friday!! Our good friends Dan and Amanda watched the kids for us so we could enjoy a romantic dinner at Maggiano's. Yum!! While we were out they made me some birthday brownies!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then on Saturday we headed to my home town to celebrate with my family. After we got home on Saturday night, my friend Kerry organized an evening of drinking and dancing at one of the clubs not too far from our place. Here is one of the "before" pictures from that!! Me and Amanda!!

Photobucket

By Sunday, I was definately feeling like I was 30! I can't party like I used to!! But it was a great weekend with friends and family and one I will definately remember. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and for making me feel so special on a day I was sort of dreading. Now that it's over, I am fine. 30, here I am!!!

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People