Monday, May 18, 2009

The 90s Were So Cool - Week 4

Seriously, the weeks are flying by!!! Here's another great 90s song called "Connection" by Elastica. 90s girl bands were too cool for words, especially this one. I remember the video for this being on Beavis and Butthead! Sadly, I can't post the actual music vid for this song due to copywright stuff but you can still check it out on youtube if you're that curious.



This song came out in 1994, which would explain the Winona Ryder style haircut that Justine Frischmann (the lead singer) is sporting! Don't you miss the 90s? ;)

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People