Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer Peach Sangria

It's a bit early, but soon enough it will be warm enough to be sipping sangria on the patio. So I thought I'd post a very yummy recipe for a peach sangria. Very summery!!!

Photobucket

Summer Peach Sangria

1 (750 ml) bottle white wine
3/4 cup peach flavored vodka
2 oz Triple Sec (orange liquor)
6 tbsp frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup white sugar
1 lb white peaches, pitted and sliced
oranges and limes, sliced

Put all ingredients in pitcher and mix well. Refridgerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve over ice with sliced fruit!!

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People