Monday, June 1, 2009

The 90s Were So Cool - Week 5

It's officially June! Hooray! I have been listening to lots of new bands over the past week or so and I'm really excited to blog about them. For now, here's the weekly 90s music fix!

This week I am going with Spacehog and 'In the Meantime.' It's got this relaxing, summery vibe going on which I love.



Such a great song. Nevermind the lead singer is fried out of his mind! And nevermind that this was their only top 40 hit. Guess that makes them a one hit wonder! Oh, well. This tune still takes me back to the good old days of 1996!

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People