Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fix It!

Sometimes when things are going so horribly wrong, a good pee in your pants laugh will make you feel better. That does not mean that I think people losing thousands of dollars is a big joke. But sometimes all you can do is laugh! Whatever your take on the current economic crap is, I'm sure you can appreciate how funny this SNL skit is! And if you already saw it, watch it again! It was FUNNY!

"Fix IT!!!!"

SNLFixIt

Hulu.com has a ton of other funny skits from SNL too! Gotta love the internet!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Keenan Thompson is one funny man. Thanks for sharing. You can't beat a good laugh!

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People