Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Keane!!!

The new Keane album 'Perfect Symmetry' comes out October 14th, so I thought I'd take a listen.....

It is VERY interesting. I seriously thought I was listening to The Killers for a moment. It is super different from their previous two albums and it will take some getting used to, but man I think I like it!! Change is good as long as you aren't trying to be something you're not. Here are a few songs from the new album... take a listen and I'd love to hear what you think!! Comments?? Feedback???

'Spiralling Down' - could be the theme song for the economic crisis we're "not having"


'Love Is the End' - beautiful sentiment


'Lovers Are Losing' - starts out like 'Crystal Ball' with a Killers vibe


"Prefect Symmetry' Live version - back to the old piano and I love it!!!


I'm gonna preorder it!!!!

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People