Thursday, October 16, 2008

Abby Dooby

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood here! The weather is cooler and I like it! We cleaned up this morning, I treated the kids to McD's lunch (I know, I am SUCH a good mom), and we did school. Abby is always asking to do crafts. SHe is so creative it blows my mind. So this afternoon when I heard the scissors going and the scotch tape dispenser... well.... dispensing - I knew she was working on one of her masterpieces. The end result was so cute I just HAD to take a picture of her!!

Photobucket

And then the more I looked at her, the more familiar the hat shape seemed. I knew I had seen it somewhere!!!!

Photobucket

Da POPE!!!!! Oh, I love my Abby Dooby. Life would be so dull without her!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is adorable! Now if only the pope would adopt Abby's gorgeous smile as part of his ensemble!

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People