Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Toddy Tuesday - Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini

I can eat a whole box of those Cello chocolate covered cherries in one sitting. No joke! They are my favorite! Kevin always gets me a box for Christmas and my grama always has them waiting in the kitchen for me to sneak before dinner. So, this week I started my search for the perfect Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini. This is pretty darn close to perfect!!! I adapted it from two different recipes, so it is sort of my own creation but not really......

Photobucket

Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini

1 shot of Godiva Chocolate liquor
1 shot of Cherry Vodka
1 shot of Creme de Cacao
dash of cherry syrup (Grenadine)
3 marashino cherries
5 or so ice cubes

Put the cherries in the bottom of a martini glass and drizzle a little syrup/grenadine over them. Put all three shots of liquor in a martini shaker with the ice and shake it up nice. Pour liquor into the glass over the cherries. Be warned that you can only drink one of these!!!! They're super yum, but in the words of Dave Chappell doing his impression of Samuel L. Jackson, "it'll get ya drunk!!"

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People