Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I just love watching my kids play in the snow! We sure have had a lot of it so far. Considering it's not technically even "winter" yet, I'd say we're off to a good start. We had a rough end to this week with sick kids, but things were looking up this afternoon so I thought some fresh air was in order. Here are some of the cute pictures from our snow adventures outside!!!

In the snow!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kevin's facial expression says it all
Photobucket

Yes, Kevin's coat is from the early 90s
Photobucket

Ethan doing some quality snow fort construction
Photobucket

Photobucket

Little ladies
Photobucket

Abby Dooby
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lulu Beans
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We're expecting more snow tonight!!!!! Happy winter solstice!!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Molly,your kids are so cute!!

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People