Monday, June 16, 2008

Ahhhhh, summer!

Technically it's not summer yet, but with all these storms it sure has felt like it! Speaking of storms, I got some real cool photos of a front line moving into the neighborhood the other morning. Liv and I were the only ones up, so we sat on the front porch watching it move across the sky. I think I might send these to Tom Skilling!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Father's Day was kind of a wash out, but we had lots of fun outside the day before. We went on a long bike ride and then busted out the old slip and slide while we were grilling out in the backyard. Olivia wasn't a big fan, so we'll have to see how she likes the water when we finally make it to the pool. But she sure looked cute in her suit!!

Photobucket

Ethan and Abby were having a blast as usual.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also have another reason to visit the backyard! Six baby bunnies! Kevin was just about to mow Saturday morning when he noticed one hopping around. Thank goodness he found the nest before he started to mow! They are so cute and fluffy! Most have left the yard already as of today, but I think there are still a couple of them back there hopping around by the fence. The kids have had fun watching them and putting out carrots. Ah, summer! You gotta love it!

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People