Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's Potty Time!

I did NOT think I would be blogging about this so soon, but I am so proud!! We have been putting Olivia on the potty here and there since she was about 16 months old ust to get her used to the concept. We talk about it and I just bought the VERY annoying Elmo's Potty Time DVD for her last week. She watches it all the time and talks about using the potty. So funny!

So this morning she had to boo boo and I tried sitting her on the potty, but she wasn't having it right then, so we just kind of moved on. Then tonight after dinner, she was saying how she had to boo again. So Kevin just took her up and she DID it!!! I know it's premature to be this excited and she is just 20 months old, but we are so happy! Yay, Olivia! Time to go get us a potty chart, stickers and some tiny littles skivvies!

1 comment:

Jean said...

It's funny how worked up we get as parents when our kids use the potty:) I'm in the middle of it myself:)

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People