Saturday, June 28, 2008

Molly's Music for the Week - June 27th!

I am a day late on this one! What a crazy week this has been?? I have been wondering what band I should blog about this week and it's been a hard choice. I decided on another girly girl one. Jem. NO, not Jem and the Holograms (you KNOW you were around in the 80s if you remember Jem and the Holograms!!) - just Jem. She rocks. SHe's like Dido with a little more edge. So, if you like Dido I think you'll enjoy Jem. If you don't really care for Dido, listen to Jem and maybe you will like her anyways.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jem. Jem grew up in Wales. She's cute and like 34?? She has a law degree, but she rocks out because she can. Her stuff is ALL over the WB and other pop shows like Desperate Housewives, Six Feet Under, Grey's Anatomy, The OC, AND ta da!!! The Sex and the City Movie! She's sort of a big deal. Her album 'Finally Woken' came out in 2004 and is pretty darn good.

Photobucket

Here are a couple 'pretty darn good' songs from 'Finally Woken.'

'They' - you know you wanna dance to this...


'Wish I' - such a cool summer song!!


The new album is called 'Down to Earth' and is being released in Sept of 2008. Here is the song 'It's Amazing' from the Sex and the City Movie that's also on the new album.....



She's fresh, she's hip, she's JEM!! Jem is excitement, ooooo Jem! Okay, wrong Jem. But she is all those things and more!

No comments:

About Blogging Molly

My photo
I am a mom to three great kids - Ethan is 12, Abby is 9 and Lulu (Olivia) is 5. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost fourteen years. I love to paint, renovate and live for anything DIY. I love music and I love to bake. I also teach dance at a local studio. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

What I'm listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My People